Located at 6160 Walter Cone Drive, just off Ridge Road, Ontario, this station currently serves as Ontario's only fire station. Built in 1973, the station was renovated and expanded in 2000 in order to house 7 trucks and one antique in seven bays and also provide space for administrative offices, meetings, training and food preparation. This station is universal to take on the roles of today's firefighters.


Located at 1847 Brick Church Road, just off Knickerbocker Road, Ontario, this station opened in May 2013. The station was added to provide faster response to calls north of route 104. Station 2 has has two bays and allows us to provide complete coverage to the town of Ontario.